Advantages of Using Vertical Roller Mill for Coal Grinding
Vertical roller mill has many different forms, but it works basically the same. All of these forms of machine come with a roller (or the equivalent of roller grinding parts), and roller along the track of the disc at the level of circular movement imposed by external grinding roller in the vertical pressure on the disc on the material being the joint action of compression and shear, and to crush. Coal grinding mills can process the large scale coal materials into fine powder for thermal power plant and other application.
The 10-50tph vertical roller mill from SBM is the suitable machine used in coal mining plant with reasonable price. Coal Grinding Mills Introduction
Depending on the coal market development situation and the needs of customers, SBM has optimized the traditional milling machine for sale to produce the vertical roller mill which can be used as the coal grinding mills. This LM series vertical roller mill is energy saving, high efficient and environment friendly grinding mill.
Advantages of 10-50tph Vertical Roller Mill for Coal Grinding
1. High grinding efficiency: small occupation area, low investment cost.
2. Low operation cost and long service life.
3. High grinding efficiency: the grinding roller is used to crush the ground materials on the grinding disc, and the energy consumption is low. Compared with the ball mill system, the energy consumption is saved by 30% to 40%, and the electricity cost is saved by more than a little.
4. High efficiency: drying and grinding materials with moisture content as high as 15% can be dried and ground. By adjusting the air temperature, the grinding material can be dried up to more than 15% while meeting the requirements of product moisture content.
5. Less wear and tear: the grinding disc and the grinding roller sleeve are made of special materials, and the service life is longer.
6. Easy to maintain and operate.
7. Environmental protection and low noise: the vertical roller mill is equipped with a special sealing device to prevent dust from escaping. At the same time, it is also equipped with a water spraying device to effectively reduce the noise generated during grinding.
8. Wide range of applications: suitable for grinding anthracite, bituminous coal, lignite, coke, petroleum coke and other non-metallic mineral products with calcium oxide content below 85% and moisture content below 15%.
In conclusion, using vertical roller mill for coal grinding is a good solution. It not only saves the energy consumption by 30-40% but also eliminates the need for a secondary crushing operation, ensuring high grinding efficiency and reducing labor intensity. It also reduces environmental pollution caused by excessive pulverized coal inhalation. In addition, vertical roller mill has the advantages of small occupation area, low investment cost, simple process flow, high grinding efficiency, low energy consumption, low noise, large drying capacity, and easy operation and maintenance. Overall, it is an ideal equipment for grinding coal.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Rock Crusher Price Variations
- Analyzing the Advantages and Disadvantages of Raymond Mills in Mexico
- Boosting Peru's Copper Production: How Ball Mills Play a Crucial Role
- Choosing the Right Quarry Crusher to Maximize Stone Production
- Comparing the Price Variations among Different Conveyor Belt Manufacturers
- Developing a Sustainable and Profitable Gold Mining Project: Proposal Essentials